August 31, 2010

Are we still moving? (67/100)

Over these last days, I have sensed a hand in my back pressing me forward as I lean back. Moving forward but with hesitancy not really resistance.

This has come as the work has seemed to slow and even stall. Having essentially finished the strategic plan, I've been trying to move into getting the business plan done. This has happened with an internal resistance.

This has cause me to consider whether when I am resistant to working on something, it is not about me being unfocused, unintentional, or lazy. Maybe it is an internal check that is there to remind me that the area is something in which I don't excel, something I need to involve others, or the timing is not right.

I was considering this in my time this morning as I decided to set this aside and work on other things. Although I had easily 2-3 hours of space in my morning schedule fatigue (and maybe a bit of discouragement) won out. And so, after a morning nap I headed to work.

Three responses to emails I sent yesterday, and an additional resource sent to me from a friend, has demonstrated that although I thought activity was slowing, God has been at work, and we have actually been moving though I could not perceive it.

Unexpectedly various contacts have been made or re-established to keep things moving. That which I am not as skilled as has now several potential points of assistance established. More evidence of the trust walk this journey is.

Thank you Jesus for Your guiding touch that compels me onward with You.

No comments: