August 11, 2010

Rest, peace, love (47/100)

Beginning this day holding these same things in open hands -- holding not releasing nor grasping -- Rest and peace.


Your love for me reaches further than I can imagine and without wavering. I can depend on you -- your goodness is without shadow and is extended graciously to me. You are my protector from all harm. You take pleasure in me and give me good things, all good things. You are the source, my source of all of life and illumination. I know you will not cease to love me. -- Psalm 36:5-10


A holy indifference that is freeing of mind and emotions resulting in steady progress in this journey, in programming development for Resilience, and in the completion of my class assignments (a day before they're due, for the first time in more than 14 months of this program).

When you think your life is shattered
And there's no way to be fixed again
Love heals your heart
At a time you least expected
You're alive like you have never been
Love heals your heart

"Love heals your heart" -- Third day

http://www.google.com/search?q=love+heals+your+heart&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGLL_en

No comments: