September 20, 2010

The transition (87/100)

Today, completing the application for Partners in Resilience to become an official organization.

The end of the NNNP (No-Name Non-Profit) and moving fully into this next phase of the process caused me to pause. This brought to mind the last big transition I travelled and prompted me to review my posts from July of 2007.

So, much has transpired since that time.

Choosing to let go and to move fully into all You have created me to be, just to this point, has been an amazing journey. Now, we move on from here and in the moving challenging others in their own journeys. Wow!

My vision and dreams are big, but I know that they are no where close to all You have planned for us. Thank You for the privilege of being here, moving in step with You. Lead in this dance as You desire. Hold me close, in concert with Your movements. Learning along the journey. Growing in tune with You.

No comments: