September 8, 2010

An open door (75/100)

I see what you've done. Now see what I've done. I've opened a door before you that no one can slam shut. You don't have much strength, I know that; you used what you had to keep my Word. You didn't deny me when times were rough. Revelation 3:8 (The Message)
Each day this week is about openly owning the vision and longings You have placed in me.

Today with little skill of communication and greater ineptitude than I realized I had there was another conversation of sharing about this developing ministry. Despite all of my lack, the invitation and even challenge for moving forward was extended. Challenged to create greater clarity of services and processes. Invitation to continue doing the background research but going beyond literature reviews and engaging individuals and organizations in conversations of inquiry.

Where before those I looked to responded with resistance, opposition, and even discouragement, now these individuals are showing me a door that is being swung wide for continuing pursuit.

Thank You, Jesus, for the way that You have prepared. Hearing Your voice, sensing Your touch, leaning into You as You guide me in Your way unto Your purposes.
Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it." Isaiah 30:21 NIV

No comments: