September 23, 2010

The easy and hard things (90/100)

Sometimes the seemingly easiest things take SO much time and money.
Today's example has been that of completing the application process for incorporation: in addition to the three forms already sent (and $195), today saw another three forms for posting the needed "ads" for publication (and $230). Unbelievable!

The blessing in this has been that thanks to the voluntary time of my professor from my financial class, I was able to complete all of this myself without additional legal or accounting fees. Now onto the 501(c)3 application, woohoo!

On the other hand some things that appear hard, just are.
Today's example has been the papers for my current class.

Grateful for the Lord's provision in allowing me to do this work on the need for holistic member care. Because of this work, I continue to find resources and organizations that will help us live into this ministry. Thank You, Jesus, for helping me to hold these assignments although I would rather just drop them in frustration and fatigue.
Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful. -- John 14:27 (NASB)

No comments: