July 16, 2010

Trusting the process (21/100)

At this point, I feel like I just need to trust the process. Fatigue is present but so is a determination not from me. When I don't feel like I can go on, there is a strength present that empowers me to stay at the journey.

Each day looks a bit different from the rest as do the insights. Thank you Jesus for the adventure

Although for months, I have been chomping at the bit just waiting for God to set me free to live fully into all he has for me, this journey has showed me that although full of desire, I wasn't ready. In fact, I'm not ready even now, but I will be.

No matter what has occurred before or is occurring now, by the end of this 100-day journey, my way of ordering my days will be quite different, and I will be trained unto the level of preparation needed for the next steps in the longer journey of calling God has for me.

No comments: