June 29, 2010

An ordinary day (4/100)

Nothing special, just an ordinary day.

The focus today was preparation for the interview I will be doing with a missionary Friday. Each paragraph I read gave me more and more insight into how to more effectively ask questions. (I wonder if this could help me in doing spiritual direction.) It was good to have the focused time to work on this.

Anticipating tomorrow and the fullness of the schedule. I'm not sure how I will find the time to not just log the minutes but to truly be present to the process. Lord, you know my desire since you have placed it there. I ask for your grace to live into it.

Looking back on the morning after a hard afternoon and evening at work causes me to pause in gratitude. Thank you, Jesus, for the time of mental and spiritual clarity this morning to engage this journey. Cause me to lean into you for all I need tomorrow.

No comments: