October 3, 2010

Concluding, yet somehow continuing (100/100)

Repeatedly during the presentations by Dr. John Townsend at the Sandy Cove Singles Retreat this weekend, I have been encouraged to see his recommendations for doing life well as present in my own life, my development, and this ministry's development. Such affirmation juxtapositioned with the emotions of these days has been helpful.

This concluding day feels no different in expression than the previous 50. It is strange what has become routine. There is an unexpected sadness, however, present in this ending.

There is no staying in this place. Though I do not see the place for my foot as a next step, or at least do not see it clearly, staying here is not an option. I am trusting that reflection and rest are to be part of my next steps. 

Jesus, cause me to know You are still here. You have not changed in character nor action, and therefore, You are still present, active, and good.

1 comment:

deb said...

Congrats on finishing this piece of the journey, Deb!!!!